View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:00 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by Celeste
What a beauty! I've had my little 1990 Geo Metro since she was not quite a year old.

I love her gas sipping and easy parking qualities, but I know my "girls", Stormy, over 100#, and EmmaLee, about 65#, (see http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/15/1020.page), would love to have something bigger! Especially when my sister's in the passenger seat and we bring the two Standard Poodles. It's much nicer when my Dad takes us in his van.

I am mostly content with my Geo. I actually have transportation, it runs well and gets me around!
I had a little red Geo Storm once. It was a go-getter. I think GEO's will run forever! I don't remember what year mine was, but I think like a 93? It had bucket seats in the back, and if you went over the slightest little bump or hump, heads were hitting the back glass! Seriously! I'm about 5' 2.25" and my head hit! And that was with my knees shoved into the back of the seat in front of me! I didn't have kids at the time, just my little 7 pound doggie that rode shotgun. It was a 5 speed and would RUN!