Old 01-31-2011, 06:13 PM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by luv2learn
Good evening everyone,

Nancy, thanx for the info, I was a little confused about the attachment box saying 403, but now I understand. I will keep a lookout on ebay for parts. . . . At least there wouldn't be such a worry of shipping damage on those!!

Over the weekend I decided I was going to stop buying machines until I get these four that "(the devil made me buy") completely done. . .ha! ha! ha! this is my acquisition for today and it wasn't even one on my "gotta have it" list but I received an email today from an ad I responded to 2 wks ago about what kind of machine it was. Then I jumped on line and it seems to definitely be worth the $45. I got it for so. . . . now it sits in here with the others. . . .GOTTA STOP THIS! ! ! ! ! at least for a while! ! ! I still have very long list of "I Want" machines .

This White Rotary SN # 1X50157. I have only seen a couple of pics on this board of a machine similar to it and haven't read anything about them. . .so on it goes. It runs (don't know yet if it actually stitches) but I won't be using it unitl I replace the cord! The attachment and box look like new and the cabinet has no dings and will be beautiful refinished. I will need to find the bobbin extension cover and a manual for it. I will continue reading for info on this board and if anyone knows anything about it that can help me I would appreciate it. Thanx, luv2learn
That is a beautiful machine!! I hope you get it fixed up and repost pics! Man...that could be a "gotta have" for my list! I love it!