View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:51 AM
arimuse

LOL! I would send my kids or geandkids out there to put on a play! Or, a BIG sign on the property line high enough to fill his whole lens w/ a sign of my ownLOL. I do admit cats from the area can be an issue, esp if you live in a town and the houses are close. I feed everyone and mine are neutered so they dont fight so much, plus I have a dog that keeps them at bay.
What I hate are DOGS! We have a leash law in town, and I have a large dog. He is w/ me at all times, is in the house w/ me and when he has to go out he has a fenced in yard. He is NEVER ever loose outside. However! every one else in the 'hood w/ any amt of dogs thinks that law must be for someone else cus ALL the dogs use my yard as a potty. when I see someones dog going on my lawn, I just go out and clean up a bunch of piles by taking the freshest and dumping it in the persons yard who owns the last dog who went, then for good measure I dump a little more. Most of the neighbors have managed to curb their dogs, except for one, who gets a pile a week (they hire someone to clean it up!!!) share t