Old 02-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Yes I have a quest going on for the Russian Singer!!

I put a request for information leading to the find on the NeedleBar but it was deleted. :roll: I am about finished with them anyway, they are a great source for information and history but it is like a "Country Club/Elite Privileged Society" setting and you cant even join now without jumping through hoops. Since they found out about my business they pretty much black listed me taking all of my privileges away from me and deleting/editing most of my post. According to them I need to be sharing my information with them and not here with you guys. :roll:

I am getting emails from a few of the members showing me threads where they are "Billy Bashing". :lol: You know when they finish running off all the potential members and few existing members they have left I might just buy the thing so that people will be able to come see and enjoy what is there. Why you want to keep folks from seeing your "online museum" beats the heck out of me.

Honestly quilters are way more fun to hang out with and we do not mind helping each other out. Plus the way I look at it is that we are all family here and that is the way I like it!!!:thumbup:

Billy