View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
CorneliaVa

Oh, NO! I'm a newbie of sorts ..... just when you say, "Hello" it is time to say: "Good-bye"! ....

I've been lurking for about a year - and have seen the wonderful things developing on this board due to Patrice and Gorilla's super-human efforts ..... I am sure under the new Administration things will grow as Konstantin envisions ... his spirit is it's foundation.

Congrats! Gorilla ..... my invitation to your "do" must have gotten lost in the mail ..... or are you inviting us to tune in on SKYPE? .... or perhaps posting the whole thing on youtube? ...

I'm sure you will at least post pictures at some point on this board .... everyone LOVES pictures .... working with quilts, we ARE a visual group....

Thanks for all you have done. We wish you nothing less than joy and prosperity in the days, weeks, years to come.

Patrice .... thank you for being the foundation block to this hodge-podge quilt-in-progress: The QuiltBoard! ... you are fantastic.

And as for you TaliaRose ... you have just landed your dream job. We welcome you, and promise to work with you as you go about your goal of keeping this the best forum on the internet.

Konstantin's leadership is a wonderful success-model.
Open two-way communication seems to be the key.
Short and sweet. (Obviously not MY strong point, eh?)

My time's up. Next.......