Old 02-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Blinky

Ok Meredith, here yah go! I didn't know I had so many done until I drug them out!!! I counted 83 plus one tri block that I just finished a couple of weeks ago. There are about 10 though that I would love to do over. Pretty bad....some of my first and they are fairly easy ones so it won't be too bad. I took two pics one for one side and the other pic for the other side. It was hard to get them all on one pic using my cell phone :lol: And you can see them better this way I think. I have a pieced quilt on my design wall right now that just needs a little time to get it finished and off the wall. Then I will start putting the DJ blocks on it. It's going to have to be put on hold though because I will be going out of town next week. I will be bringing some knitting with me that I need to finish up before the baby outgrows it! :oops: I LOVE fabrics like Kansas Troubles! I guess that is what attracted me to your quilt. Love civil war and primitive type fabrics. I need to find a color to do the small borders around the blocks in. Can't remember if you did yours in brown or black. I love the colors you used for the insert triangles. I am hoping my blocks will still look ok with your tri colors. Maybe I need to start doing the rest of the blocks in more of the colors you used. Ok...you got me thinking! :idea:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-120432.jpe   attachment-120433.jpe