Old 12-18-2008, 07:08 AM
deerviewquilting

Originally Posted by Nita
Karen ~ Without a doubt, that is one of the best examples of customized macine quilting I have ever layed my eyes on. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm blown away by the fact that you have only had your long arm for less than a year??? I have bookmarked your website and if I ever finish my Thimbleberries Big Quilt sampler, I would like to contract you to quilt it. I have a local gal who does edge to edge quilting to my satisfaction and the quilts I've made so far did not demand customized quilting. But it is great to know that I can turn to you someday when I need customized quilting done;It would be well worth paying the shipping & handling to send quilts from NY to KY. Happy quilting ~ Nita
Hi Nita!
Is it the 2007 Thimbleberries Big Quilt? The one with the pieced house? If so, I've already done one of those! It was fun! All other different blocks to play with. She pieced it without the outer borders, so it was only 80x100, which is still big! I've signed up for the 2009 Big Quilt, should be fun!
I'll get the photos of that quilt up on my website, so you can see what I've done!
Thanks for the kind comments!