Old 02-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by klgreene
Ok, I've gone through all my weeks, I am missing Clara, and that looks like a Kansas Dugout which you know I like even if your mom doesn't lol. Also missing Leona, which looks like 4 patch, HS. And looks a bit Native American which I also love, and Lizzie Boston Blocks, HS. See You've taught me well!!!! Oh and I have a different Libby week 25, than you have here. I had forgotten some of these. So I'm really glad you put them all together. This would make an awsome sampler if I did them all in miniatures that ended up being a queen size bedspread. Thank you so much Rhonda for all your work on these.
I discovered that I had missed putting two weeks worth in the alphabet file. so I went back and searched for the missing weeks. One of them I had used Libby again and hadn't realized it. I couldn't put a second Libby in so I had to change it to Lizzy. But I can't go back and change it in the weeks. I will probably have to have Patrice do it for me so noone gets too confused. But if I change it then that might confuse people too. Oh I wish I had caught it when I did it. Oh well! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: