Old 02-01-2011, 11:22 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Am I correct in thinking this is a Model 99? It is for sale on CL with a cabinet for only $40.
Sure looks like one... in super nice cosmetic condition. I'd snatch it up! Those are a nice little 3/4 size.
Unfortunately I am looking for a 15 or a 301. Need a vertical bobbin case, full size machine, & feed dog drop for optimum FMQ. The gal didn't post any pictures with her ad, so we've been e-mailing back and forth. Now after all that I get to tell her I don't want it. Maybe I will post a link here to her ad in case anyone in Calif is interested.
Not your fault tho, really... if people would just give you the vital info and post a decent close up photo (not one so far off you can't even see the machine) then they could save everyone a lot of trouble, themselves included.

How many times has it happened that when you finally get a seller to take a picture it's only of the cabinet, with the machine stored inside! People ,are so clueless... I'm looking at an auction here locally right now and there is a machine like that. Photo shows only a closed cabinet, plus it's dimensions and condition-- like the sewing machine inside just doesn't matter. A sewing machine is a sewing machine, right? Arrrrgggh.