Old 02-02-2011, 06:32 AM
BoJangles

[quote=buslady]
Originally Posted by luv2learn
buslady,

Nancy shared a site that dates my machine, and probably yours if you don't already have that info. Just thought I share it with you if you missed seeing it. The site is http://community.webshots.com/user/arachnesobsession.

luv2learn

We have very poor interneet service at our home, short of satelite, which is too expensive for what i am home, so only have cell phone access. very hard to read and see, so i am waiting to go to daughters and use her dsl to look up my two white rotarys. am also looking for info on my domestic. project for snowday is to set up a book with pics, info, etc for each machine. since joining this boaed i have accumulated something like 11 new to me vintage machines. i think DH has given up trying to "save" me! my entire family, as well as friends, coworkers, employees, all think i've lost my mind. I insist it is just the opposite, it is what is keeping me sane! LOL thank you for the info.
The Domestic was a badged White machine. You should be able to find out about that machine on this site too as the badged White machines are also listed!

Nancy