Old 12-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Nita

Hi, again, Karen ~ Yes, it is the Thimbleberries 2007 BIG quilt that I started and it is now a UFO shoved way back in my closet. My sister, who has been quilting for 20+ years, talked me into joining the club ...... she joins every year. Well, it was just too overwhelming for me at the time, since I still consider myself a novice quilter. I think I completed 4 - 5 blocks and gave up! Since then I bought a new sewing machine (Pfaff) and the built in dual feed foot has greatly improved my piecing accuracy and made the job of piecing so much more enjoyable for me. So, I really need to "revisit" that quilt someday soon. We have a lake cottage, where we relocate for the summer months, and that quilt would look fabulous on my bed. So, one of these days ...... hopefully not too far in the future ...... I will finish that big quilt and send it off to you for quilting. If you could post pics of the previous Thimbleberries 2007 quilt that you did, that would be great. Thanks. Happy Holidays! Nita