Old 02-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Donna Mare

Originally Posted by kwendt
Originally Posted by Donna Mare
Originally Posted by kwendt
Originally Posted by Lostn51
The other is this singer, not working, in a box. I looked this up by the number and it's 1936.
Sweet thats a nice 201!!!

Billy
She said it doesn't work. She wants 20 for it. Whatcha think?
Depending on how much rust it's got... Give her the $20 and I'LL be HAPPY to have you send it down to me to work on... $20+cost of shipping to florida (or just hold onto it for me til summer time when I'm up there.) Beats the $100 price tag down here! whoosh.
You are coming to Maine? What part do you go to? You should be here now.... we have some fantastic white stuff we would love to share with the rest of the USA!!
I grew up in Aroostook, love to ski. Family in Bangor and Freeport area. We used to sail out of Belfast harbor. Have a little camp on Lucerne lake. I love the cold, wood stoves, mittens, snowball fights, ice skating, hot cocoa and tramping through the forest in search of the perfect Christmas tree. Like to split and stack wood, but I'm rather out of practice these days.... want to get up to the Common Grounds fair this year, but not sure I'll make it. Just depends. DH and I do a 4 or 5 day road trip up, having fun along the way... He's thelma... I'm louise... lol!
Great !!! You do Maine like a Mainah ... that is so nice! The way it used to be! You don't see many of the younger ones today enjoying all of that. Common Ground is great! If you haven't done the wood for awhile, you will be ouchy. The slow road trip up is a great idea. Take your time and enjoy . LOL Thelma and Louise, you 2 must be a great pair!