Old 02-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Carsey

If I get both of them in, I will send one back to you with your completed block. I can't wait!!!!

Originally Posted by mistiliz
No problem! USPS monster is on the prowl again! *sigh* I have envelope ready to leave tomorrow. If the other does show up, you can just do as you like with it. :) Thank you for letting me know!

Originally Posted by Carsey
Liz: OH NO!! I am sorry I have not gotten it yet. It did not come today either. Maybe with all of the snow the post office has it tied up somewhere. I hate that you have to send another set. I will definitely let you know when it arrives. Again, I am sorry.

Originally Posted by mistiliz
I mailed my fabrics on 1.19.11. I will send another set again. You should have gotten it by now. I will send tomorrow!

Liz

Originally Posted by Carsey
Update: My last 6 are leaving tomorrow. They are completed, ironed and packaged up and ready to go. They are for Jaciqltznok, Letsquilt, LovingIzabella, Maine Ladybug, Missgigglewings, and Qbee. Now....... I am finished with everything that I have. I need F8's from Diecy, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Mistiliz and Wendsy. After that, I'm DONE!!!! Lets do it again!!!!