Thread: Fab Hop Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

some shops it is harder to locate the bunny than others, just move on...you do not have to find them all to qualify for the prizes. i think you need 139. but the fabric made with wax is Batik's. i've been participating in the shop hop for 10 years now...and have never found all of the bunnies...but i've won lots of great prizes. and i have a rule...i will not spend more than 5 minutes on any site. if the shop looks interesting, or something catches my eye i add it to my favorite shops (on the shop hop site) and make a note why...then when i'm not (hopping) i can go back and spend more time on their site. if they give no clues... or after 5 minutes i have no idea...i just move on...i may or may not go back later and try again...depends on if i need it or not; most times i never visit their shop again because they don't seem (user-friendly) if after multiple tries -no luck. i have also emailed shops and asked...voiced my frustration with the lack of clues and no sign of the bunnie...everytime except once i received an email back with the location disclosed or a clue ---one time i received a rather rude note back...and i've never visited their site since...won't even click on it on the shop=hop list- i just skip that one.