View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:56 PM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
I meant to say I love your Avatar, what a lovely little ballerina, reminds me when my daughter was small. I notice she has tapshoes on and not ballet slippers, she looks gorgeous
Elle, my most precious ballerina is Miss Ruby, my 3 year old granddaughter whom I dearly love. She not only has tap shoes on, if you look closely she once again has them on the wrong feet! I love it. Ruby takes her ballet lessons extremely seriously. And, LOVES looking at herself in the mirror!!! I just can't resist putting her in my avatar. Thank you for noticing her.

Went to town today and FORGOT my JoAnn coupons... can't believe I do that so frequently. I went there anyway and looked at the Kona Espresso and Black. How much will I need for the background? It didn't look like they have enough so I inquired to find out if I could order the amount I need without ordering a whole bolt and use my 50% off coupon. YES, I can. If someone will let me know how much I should order I can order it before the coupon expires.

Elle, I didn't make it to Quiltmania today. Probably saved about $50 by not going there!

:-D :-D :-D