Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by Momma_K
There is a small QS in our next town where my daughter lives. I think I'll go there this weekend also. She's small but has loads of shelves packed full! I bought some black and white a couple weeks ago, very nice!! Keeping it for something special!
How is Jess doing?? And the rest of the fam??
Renee my other daughter spoke to her today, she says she's bored out of her mind, still sore and can't move her neck but so far, and wants to get up and do something but can hardly roll over enough to cut the cheese!! The kids are here in Soddy with me and her sister, we may have to take little Mary in to the Dr tomorrow. She's complaining of hurting and her arms are swelling now. I told Renee if it's not down by in the morning to come by and get me and we're taking her to the ER. Not sure if it's realated to the accident or not but we're playing it safe just in case. Jackie is fine but still doen't have the use of her left arm yet, so she has to go to a pediactric orthopedist as soon as I can get her in. It's all ongoing but like I said, it could had been a lot worse, so thankful it wasn't.

Thanks for asking LUV! :mrgreen:
Geez, did they give Jess pain meds or muscle relaxers?? They have some good stuff these days.. I know.. :thumbup: I slipped on slippery stairs, man was I loopy on the relaxers.. :shock: and yes Keep an eye on Mary - swelling doesn't sound good.. and hopefully Jackies lack of movement is just soreness and nothing severe..

Keep us posted..