Old 02-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Cuddly Quilter

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Cuddly Quilter
I have chosen the wrong material and it is not working out half as nicely as those displayed. I will definitely repeat this quilt but will use different fabrics. Missy not to worry as i have changed the main squares and am so much happier.
Cuddly, I don't know how your quilt couldn't be turning out nice, I loved the way your blocks were coming along, and I thought your focus fabric was just so cute, maybe you are not looking at the big picture here. I'll trade you :mrgreen:

Ok, so I have half of my blocks done and laid out with my focus squares, I think I am liking it. Although mine definitely will need some border to pull it together, too many colors involved. I am trucking along and will post a photo when I have the top assembled.
Thanks for the positive comment Candi and Missy - maybe i am jumping the gun and should wait till all the squares are completed. Stitching away. Hopefully this weekend all the Clue 5 blocks should be done and then i can lay out the rows and take a pic. Look forward to seeing yours Candi. Work this and last week has been so hectic. "My gosh guys i want to quilt when i get home so stop making me so exhausted!: :lol: Early rising tomorrow Sat morning and sewing machine here i come. :thumbup: