Old 02-04-2011, 11:05 AM
PunkQuilter

[quote=BoJangles]
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay here is my case in point about the current attitude of the NeedleBar. If I ever get like this someone politely punch me in the mouth. :P

But this was not directed to me it was for someone else but it reflects the type of mentality that is over there. "Its my way or the highway"

Billy

Several things you should know about the NeedleBar.

1/ It is not about sewing.

2/ The NeedleBar is privately owned. The owner is me. I allow free access for fellow collectors but it is not free for me. I pay all the webhosting and bandwidth fees. Consequently you have no rights here. All decisions are mine and mine alone.

3/ As very, very, VERY clearly stated in my rules, the NeedleBar is non-commercial. Your chosen username is the name of your online business. Your so-called "avatar" is a logo related to your online business.

4/ As very, very, VERY clearly stated in my rules, the NeedleBar is non-commercial. You will not place a commercial website link in your profile or anywhere else on my site. If you do it once more I will deactivate your membership.

5/ If people don't read and abide by my simple and few rules, it is unlikely I will read and react to any stuff posted by them.

6/ I have cut you a lot of slack on my forums leaving your overlarge posts intact, but your current antics trying to advertise your commercial web site here have used up all my goodwill.

Back off and enjoy what access you have to my forums or leave. Simple as that. This is not negotiable.

This is the end of this conversation and this topic is now locked.

Back to sewing machine history and collecting.

Alan

Wow..no control issues here! Rule number one made me LOL. What does he think people do with them?
The sewing is an integral part of the machine history. You just can't separate them.