View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 AM
dojo36

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Originally Posted by barnbum
Karla, can we nominate you for teacher of the century - where do we go to do that???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have a lot of competition from even many teachers in my building!! :wink: But I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

Did I tell you about the boy who told me yesterday he was itchy because his mom found lice the night before--but she had treated him? AND this was a 2:30 message? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

He was sent directly to the nurse, and the whole class was checked--me first-- :shock: :shock: And everyone is fine. PHEW! He goes directly to the nurse before the classroom for many days. Sigh... job hazards.
Ack! I'd be wiping everything in the classroom down with bleach and spraying it over the rug area where the boy sits, but then I'm known to be a bit of a germophobe, or in this case a liceophobe. I used to work as a school secretary and that was the one part I always hated about working in a school was the lice breakouts. YUCK! :thumbdown:

Your bookmarks are wonderful!! Wow! I must admit I wish I lived nearby and could talk you out of a bookmark. I may have to make a few of these. Thank you for sharing Karla!
Piece ~ Tiffany

Well, ya oughta try being a barber during head lice season! it's gross