View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i love that he is that interested. and he always makes me (line) things up too...must be a guy thing

Originally Posted by Sapphire_Rae
Finished piecing the Scrap Stars quilt. Not what I originally visioned. I sew in the living/dining room and DH offered some rare opinions on this quilt, so I obliged him. lol! I wanted the stars to be random, kinda floating about. DH said no, had to be aligned, in rows, for order.....okay. I wanted a bright/scrappy stop border, DH didn't like, thought a neutral brown-ish would be better.....okay. Not thrilled with the brown, but it is what I had in my stash. The purpose of this quilt was to use stash only because I am going to use my HQ and practice. I will post final picture after quilting (I think).
;)
mine inputs unsolicited advice/help at times too...sometimes i listen...times i don't [he has extreme poor sense of color..lollol] but being an engineer he insists that random is not a choice...so of course i ignore that completely. i love that he loves my quilting and supports it so enthusiasticly...he is a treasure :)