View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
A friend had to crate their cat when they were out of the house because he was expressing his displeasure at their absence by peeing everywhere.
Come to think of it seems to be only happening when I'm away at work. I'll come home and find one of them has peed on it. Doesn't happen when I'm at home all day.

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
Have you changed your routine any?

Cats hate change.
My hours at work have been more irregular ever since I started working second shift in December. And I have been working five days a week instead of four.

Also, ran out of treats before this started happening and have yet to replenish them. At the same time, when I ran out of the treats the cat grass I was growing was long enough for the cats to use. Ophelia will go crazy for it while Eddie only seems to kind of like it. And its kind of the opposite for the treats. They both like definatly like them, but Eddie will be all over me trying to get one while Ophelia will come on her own terms and is not always lured by the promise of treats.

Oh geez. You don't think Eddie is doing this because he's mad at me just because I don't have treats for him?

Originally Posted by selm
Actually, I can't smell it without having to put my face in it. I don't even notice until I have sat or laid down on the bed and felt the wet spot.

[ And usually I shut my bedroom door. I'm not exactly sure how they're getting in. When I have had either of them in the bedroom and they wanted out they can't get it open by themselves.
Is it possibly a leak from the roof? Look up -[/quote]

Nope. No signs of water leakage on the ceiling. I said I don't smell it unless I put my face to it...it smells like urine, but its faint.