Thread: Busted!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:40 PM
BettyGee

Originally Posted by Halo
I go shopping at Salvation Army & St V'S & yard sales a lot. Get lots of goodies that way. So when I do go to the fabric store my DH doesn't care cause he knows I don't over spend (much). Now & then I do get carried away. He took me to a fabric store awhile back & told me to get what I wanted & he would sit in the car, & to take my time. I was in seventh heaven. He came in to check on me about an hour later & with a basket full of bolts, I told him I was almost done. He said not to hurry & went back to the car. Another hour later, he came back in & I had put every thing back & had an empty cart. When I saw him I said I was ready to go. He had the most dumb founded look on his face & when we go to the car, without me buying one thing, he said to me "I just don't understand you sometimes". I worry about myself at times too. LOL
Oh, you need therapy. Stash therapy as soon as possible. A husband who goes to the store with you and you leave without buying anything? Four fat quarters can send my DH into depression about where we are going to store more fabric.