Old 02-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Sweetness

Originally Posted by Frogquilter
Okay I have a few remarks too.

1. When i signed up I said I like batiks and stars. However I noticed that my intro only said something about stars. I used batiks in all my blocks.

2. Next I would like to know if it would be okay to ask that my rows are not attached to each other. I am making this for a guest bed and I might need to add sashing between the rows to make it longer.

3. I am including a little fabric that i used for my background. It doesn't weigh much so shouldn't add to the cost.

Thanks ladies.... I'm very excited to get mine sent and see where to start next on Klarina's. :)

Christina
I see no issues with your requests. When I'm home [later tonight] I will edit our first page to include batiks...sorry I just cut/paste info. We're a small group so I don't think there's much we can't accommodate.

The only thing I would ask...is that we all send a note [on the bags or in the journal, etc] of what we're wanting just so we're all clear & reminded without out going searching online to ensure everyone gets their pleasure ;-)