Old 02-05-2011, 09:41 PM
butterflywing

after reading this thread, i have to say that my TL is almost 2 years old and except for 1 time (user error) i haven't had any problems with it. the time that i screwed up, they walked me through it on the phone over and over and over again, with me insisting that it was the fault of the machine. i finally understood what they meant, re-attached something i un-attached and presto-chango! all better. it's a minor miracle that mine still works at all, considering how many times it's been bumped off the rails. the people that i know who ever had a problem have all had the problem resolved over the phone and have gotten replacement parts without a hitch. the owner or a rep is at almost all the big shows and you can talk personally to them there. are there any shows coming up near you? and where is your dealer? he should be your go-between in this. if he isn't standing up for you, you should be standing in front of his store with a large sign that says "this store does not stand behind it's product warranties". make the police ask you to move along if he calls them. you're still under warranty and he should honor it..