View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 AM
patricej
Administrator

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Well you get a penny from 30,000 quilters that is a free $300 and who is going to press charges against someone for a penny.......

Billy
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Well you get a penny from 30,000 quilters that is a free $300 and who is going to press charges against someone for a penny.......

Billy
i don't think she's planning to press charges. :lol:

besides, i don't see any indication here that the business is trying to make a killing by cheating their customers one cent at a time. a bit of logic, please.

i totally relate to your position regarding Face Book. so, we can strike that as an option. :lol:

this topic doesn't seem to be generating any "me too" comments, so it looks like you are among some unknown number of unlucky folks who are still waiting. we can only hope that you get it in time for xmas 2011. :lol:

whether or not a phone call would be petty depends entirely on the angle from which you view the question.

on one hand, the stocking would/will be virtually free, so some might think ... no big deal.

on the other hand, merchant inefficiency is a factor to consider before spending money.

i'm a bit on the stubborn and pushy side. (a big surprise to all of you, i'm sure. :lol: )

i would probably call them. i'd be very nice about it, but explain my disappointment. i would be helpful and point out that i now hesitate to actually order anything. i would encourage them to consider that all others who are still waiting might be coming to the same conclusion. i wouldn't be calling to complain. i'd just be calling to offer advice from a customer point of view so they can prevent any long-term problems from this little glitch.

what attracts bees? or - in this case - stockings?

or flies? again - a question of perspective. :lol: