View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I wish they made a QCC for my machine. I have a Bailey and to my understanding, the stitch regulator that you can buy for it has not had the best of results :(

I'm going to finally learn to use my machine starting this weekend... I actually had to reconfigure the frame yesterday to take off the robotic quilter. It had been so long since I used it and I got frustrated and figured it would take me less time to learn to use the machine without than with it lol.

I've been told that if you put a sheet sandwich on the frame and start quilting - anything, words, stippling, pictures whatever - by the time you get to the bottom of the quilt your stitches will be even. I'm going to see if that is actually true or not. One of the WOW machine owners told me that. They are really great people...

Oohhh! That reminds me - the reason why I started posting - Contact Wow machines and ask if the machine you have or are getting if it can be stretched and if the QCC will work on it after it has been stretched... this way you won't have to lose your investment if you get your machine stretched ;)