View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:48 AM
toomanycats

I am excited to see your completed quilt. It sounds really nice. I have never done circles but have seen several quilts with them in it. I too have insomnia along with fibro and osteoarthritis. When it is cold really hurt. No matter when I go to bed always seem to wake up around one or two. This morning I got to sleep in...until 2:30 when the coyotes started howling and set off all the dogs barking. Then Miss Chewy (oldest cat who is 15) decided it was time to eat and started walking on my head which woke up the other two and then one of the dogs started howling besides barking so enough. I got up. Husband actually sleeps through it all. Wish I could sleep like that. Sometimes the bed hurts my back so get up sit in the chair it hurts me, lay on the couch it hurts me, play on the computer, hands hurt and back hurts......ugh.....oh well, getting sidetracked here. From your responses must be alot of us up at night! Should form the can't sleep group. Probably have a humongus following......good morning to you all. I am off to check on the heifer in the barnlot that is waiting to calve. Maybe a new baby by now. I sure hope so.