View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:58 AM
candi

Lesley, your blocks are gorgeous! This is going to be one beautiful quilt, love your embroidery, wow! Great job. But I am thinking you are going to be done before June gets here, :lol:

Re making up our minds, lol, I need to get the book before I can do that for certain, and since we are not officially starting until June, I want ot take my time to think on this, this will probably be the most work I put into a quilt, so I want to do something pleasing, lol. That being said, my mind is made up about doing the invisible machine appliqué on these now that i've seen your blocks, I should be able to pull that off. My mind is also made about using fall colors, although exact fabrics are still to be determined, and my mind is made up about enlarging the blocks to 10". Other than that, it'll be decisions made as I go. Especially about the embroidery, I am not sure I can pull that off, but we'll see.

Ok, I am going to the quilt shops with open ,mind today to get inspired about fabrics for this quilt :P