Old 02-06-2011, 12:32 PM
lvaughan

Sorry to tell you but Grandparents don't have rights. My daughter took our granddaughter that had lived with us for the first 4 and half years of her life. We had no rights, it felt like she died, we knew we would never see her again. That has been 10 years ago January.

Originally Posted by quilter41
Get a lawyer. Grandparents have rights.

Originally Posted by Izaquilter
Our DIL has pretty well stopped us from seeing our grand kids because of an arguement her & I had but I always tell mine "Moon & Stars" So after I hadn't saw them in over a month I bought some confetti with hearts, moon & stars in it & had DH sprinkle it all over their sidewalk & porch! There was enough confetti to do a couple of "dustings' but dh used the entire bag! So when ever I see them or talk to them all I say is "MOON & STARS" & they know what I'm talking about. I've reassured them a Grandma's & Grandpa's love is forever & ever no matter what ANYONE tells them. We will love them till the day we die. So sad what a mother can do to put a damper on your relationship with you & your grandkids.....I also have construction paper now with scrapbook stamps of the hearts, moon & stars so every holiday they are going to get hearts, moon & stars put at their bus stop since she wasn't too appreciative of it being on her property!