View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

"Lesley, I want you to do whatever you are comfortable doing, whenever you want to do it. I love having you on my right hand, with Patti on my left and Elle on my other left!

Well, I'm off to get more water & the Sunday paper. An article about my quilt program is on the front page, above the fold!!! They did it as a follow-up to the magazine article. I wish I could send you a link to it, but this blasted paper only lets you see the front page if you're a paid subscriber. Even their archives are locked! I have it downloaded to our puter, but since it's copyrighted, I can't even send that to you. Drat & double drat! "

OK, Kathy, will do. My mind boggles with you having one right hand, and two left - no wonder you get a lot of quilting done!

I agree about the paper - if it's just a Sunday paper, might it be possible to approach them when the next issue comes out, in other words, when they aren't likely to sell any more of the current issue, and ask if you could have permission to send that one article to a ... ahem... few friends?