View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:29 PM
candi

Kathy, I hope your water issue gets strAightened soon.

Lesley, as much as I'd love to say that I am going to try hand appliqué, I don't think I'll follow through with this one, however, I am seriously thinking about embellishing with hand embroidery, so will be patiently awaiting your demonstrations and assignments :mrgreen: although I must say, I am--as I tell my husband-- booked until mid March with projects that need to be finished...I don't know how you all(as in many quilters) have so many WIPs, it's the first time I have a few of those going at the same time, and it is sort of stressing me out, lol. I need to finish stuff to get the sense of satisfaction, and I feel more productive working on one big and one small project at the same time only, I admire you all for being multi-taskers :mrgreen:

Ok, a side report on my shopping trip today, I mainly went for backing for two quilts and got that, found a couple of fabrics that I couldn't live without and got that, looked and looked for inspiration on a fall colored AOTH, and can't see I got much...I saw one nice toner of dark green-almost olive-and thought could possibly work, but it didn't call my name loud enough. I need to study the book when it gets here, and maybe find a few shades for my appliques and maybe that will help me find my background fabric.