View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Grandma58

hello every one and thank you for the terrific comments on my work as well as the demand for the Honu the Sea Turtle pattern. I am going to do a listing for my book as well and will put together a tutorial for you all on the "Fast Star"

The "Fast Star" is a traditional Native AMerican design, it is fast. The directions are in my book.

I am also working on getting an on line pattern available for those of you who may only want the pattern. They will be for a design I call Purple Smoke, it simply has a bit of a twist for the star border, you do not have to do that part.

My friend magpie talked me into coming here and I am so glad she did. I really thought I would share my pics and look at yours and just relax. I have not done anything with my patterns for years and had really forgotten about them.

I love fabric and since I ended up with a few tons of it a couple of years ago I have been expanding. I now make bags and wall quilts, some of you have seen the poppies in progress. I rarely do traditional quilts because I can not follow directions and cutting all of those little pieces and sewing them back together is mind boggling.

Nice to meet you all and I am off to list the things I am getting requests for.
Linda
Attached Thumbnails attachment-119491.jpe