View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Nanamoms

Our local WM has been remodeled twice in the last 2 years. It is a Super Walmart and really didn't need any remodeling. I just spent hours last week in there trying to lcoate things that I normally can run in and get. I HATE it. They did add an aisle of precuts and I purchased 1 Fat Quarter to test. The precuts looked up to date in design and colors but I wanted to test drive before I bought. But I won't go there much for fabric. This"one" aisle is located in the very back of the store next to automotive so it's a hassle to run in for a couple of things.

I hate grocery shopping there and won't go unless the pantry has gotten so low I have to buy a lot of stock items. Even then, I left the store last week without 3 things I had on my list because I couldn't find them. Their stocking makes no sense at times.

If someone would open a LQS here with great customer service, they would do well. Even the ladies at Hancock's have gotten an "I don't care' attitude and most of them have been there for years.