View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
jpthequilter

Originally Posted by man-o-quilts
I have been quilting since 2000. I am quite capable of piecing quilts by hand or by machine. I currently have three hand quilted pieces in production. Each of these will be for queen size beds. I have made many raggedy quilts. I have also made many machine pieced and machine quilted items. These have ranged from crib quilts, lap quilts, queen size and king size quilts. I am also one who very much enjoys paper piecing. I have done several of these items. I have done wall hangings, table runners and full size quilts using this procedure. Three years ago I made 8 inch square hot pads for each family in my church for Christmas. This project was started on October 30 and completed on Christmas eve.
GOOD FOR YOU! You might be interested to know that there is a goodsized motorcycle club that runs the up and down winding roads of New Hampshire, comprised entirely of elders... plus others....
If you ever get down to the mid-Texas coast to Port Lavaca, I will give you a piece of pie, a shower, and a place to sleep, as well as we can brag about our quilts!
I'm online, but if you get stuck - ask the mayor in his antique shop for jeannie the quilter - or go across the street and ask Jean Wehmeyr in her quilt shop, "Be 4 its a Quilt" for the "other" Jean that lives in seagreens.