View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:51 AM
amandasgramma

Originally Posted by ptquilts
I got a new yahoo mail acct. when Hotmail had their last upgrade (ha!) - could not find anything or sort my inbox the way I wanted to. I am so sick of companies changing everything around just when I get used to it a certain way.

Plus, I don't get this "change your password every 30 days" thing like my bank is always telling me to do. If someone is trying to crack my password, what does it matter if it is a new one or one I have had for years? Does it take months and months for a hacker to break in to your account? plus, If I change it every month, that means I have to write it down somewhere and they tell you not to do that either. They should realize I don't have that much space in my brain, lol.
My bank says the same thing --- LOL I figure if someone broke in they wouldn't get very far. I have an address book strickly for passwords and IDs for the various forums I'm in. I live in a safe area, and they'd have to paw their way thru my sewing room to find it...........I doubt anyone would try that!!! LOL