View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM
roseee

Originally Posted by velinda
I have 2 Esantes, 1 Ellegante, a brother Innovis 4000D as well and the newest Ellisimo from Babylock.....have not used the newest one much....too busy quilting. Do you have the palette software?..If so, what version.
No, I have old software. Click n Stitch xtra, Monogram wizard, Dakota sizer, size express and Amazingbox. This all works great for me. I am not sure what the new stuff is. When I had the smaller disney machine I had to save all the embroidery to my cards, now all I do is size it and put it on the flash drive and plug it into the embroidery machine. How do you like the Innovis? I am a little disappointed in it. It sews great, but for what it costs, it has some pretty flimsy parts. I was having some problems with the embroidery thread breaking and I kept changing bobbins and thread etc and duh, finally figured out I didn't change to the embroidery foot. Glad I didn't take it up to Heyde's to get fixed. I would have really felt stupid. You have a lot of machines. Do you use them all for quilting or do you sew other stuff? I had to sell a few of mine because of room. I had an industrial machine and it was taking up space. I used to do upholstery and haven't used it in years. I gave my singer to my daughter and sold my little disney embroidery machine. That was a really nice embroidery machine. I didn't have a bit of trouble with it.