Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM
aborning

I'm happy again. My new cable came today that connects the stitch regulator to the sensors. I unplugged the old, plugged in the new, and my TIn Lizzie stitch regulator now works like a charm again. Just in time, too, as I have the next two days off and I have two more quilt tops from my friend that I am doing for free for her as I need some to "practice" with. She gave me four quilt tops and said I could quilt them however I want. It's been fun to try different things. I do it all free motion and tonight I just got done practicing for about an hour on practice material again. I have to say, it's going very well considering I've only done three quilts so far and did them all in different quilting styles. It's so fun. When I used to quilt them on my sewing machine, I used to NOT look forward to the actual quilting part of it because I am too much of a perfectionist and it was hard to do everything smoothly while trying to move a big quilt in just a few inches of space!! So glad those days are done! Good luck to you getting your Tin Lizzie problem fixed. I just got my Tin Lizzie in December and had this problem (but the cable and sensors come with the table and I bought my Dealer's table which was 8 months old). So I hope I don't have any more problems now for a while.