View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Jagsd3

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by Jagsd3
I have added more pictures to the Horse Parade WIP and it may be seen at http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-94031-7.htm#2470200 I will be finishing the binding up and hopefully have a final picture posted of it tomorrow.
Have aWonderful Day!
It is -17 degrees here (not including wind chill) Don't even want to know that.....
Thank you for posting the link - - so very helpful.
I am enjoying your work, as I have said before, but I have a question.
You are using double fusible webbing, which I have used for a variety of pieces, but I have always top-stitched the edges down. Noticing your windmill - - are you top-stitching also? Or are you trusting that the double fusible will hold? <wave>
I am planning on Stitching the windmill down also. I am not sure that it will be two lines of stitching or one. I think in some places it will only have room for one. I purchased some varigated thread today and also another possible background fabric. Will get pictures of them tomorrow and [post here if you would like to see the choices, need to make sure it matches. I am a little leary of just leaving it and not sewing it down.(too chicken I guess) I like to just throw things in the wash and that way I don't have to worry about it at all if I sew it down.