View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Amyjojo
You have my grandpuppy in your picture! My daughter has an American Bulldog, Ruby, she is a doll!
My Bess would be so proud to be called an American Bulldog. She is a "mutt". Story is that her dad was a German ShortHair Pointer and her mom was a black Lab. Hence, she is, what we refer to her as. a Pointer/Lab. She is about 83 pounds, 8 years old, and is asleep on the couch right now with a blanket over her. She does not like cold weather that much. She loves being cozied up! She talks, she understands totally what we say. If I walk her and say "OK, let's turn around", by George, she turns around and we head for home. I say "Home" and she goes to the right house, the right steps. I closed my eyes one time and said "Home" and she led me home. I peeked a little bit, because I was afraid I might fall flat on my face. But she did it!
She's a sweetheart. She's a chewer. She loves comforters with the fiberfill in it. She makes the hole in the comforter and then slowly pulls the fiberfill out. Actually it is her blankie, so I just patch, patch, patch. Keep warm, you will probably get this weather tomorrow and then we are hitting up into the 30's over the weekend. It's coming - Spring! Edie