Thread: Lesson Learned
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:50 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by sasseyib
I purchased a pattern and book on-line and found out it was a download thing. I thought I would receive the items in the mail so was surprised that I need to print them off myself. I will not do that again but is too late for now. I don't know if any of you have done this but just wanted you to know that if you want the real products make sure you know what you are ordering and whether it is to be mailed to you in the mail unless you want to read and print it off yourself.
I have gotten quite a few "e-books". I have no problem with it, because you don't have to print out the whole thing if you don't want to. And you don't have to pay shipping, and wait for it to arrive. I use a hole-punch and put them in a binder and make a label. You just have to decide if the cost of printer ink and paper justify the difference in cost between shipping etc. The other thing you can do is to download it to your computer and then just open the file when you want to look at it. That way you don't have to print anything out if you don't want.