Old 02-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by skjquiltnut
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by cjomomma
I hate to see this end. I have enjoyed seeing all of your creations Rhonda. I figure I will only be able to work on 1 a month until I get all the charity quilts done and ready to sell. That is if little man will allow me time to sew, he's been awefully needy here lately. Thank you so much Rhonda for all your hard work.
Well you know I won't quit designing so you will still see things of mine on the board. I haven't quite decided yet what I am going to do but I am thinking another tutorial down the road soon. We'll have to wait and see what the Lord leads me to post.

I just got my EQ6 upgrade from SheilaElaine and I am dying to download it and play with it. So I know something good will come out of it.

I so appreciate your postings CJ You and Katie have kept me going. I sometimes wonder if anyone is listening to what I post. So many are really shy about sending any feedback. It is nice to know whether what I post is good or not so good.

Well see ya on the flip side!! LOL In another words on the next project I dream up!!
Rhonda, love all the blocks. Thanks again for all the great blocks and your work.
actually I am going to miss working on all the quilt blocks! I enjoy designing and sharing.
I'm glad you like them.