Old 02-09-2011, 08:40 PM
tellabella

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by tellabella
I have been researching these machines and I wanted to share what I learned because when I did a search for Sizzix on this board I didn't find that much about it...
not sure how you missed all of MY talks on these machines, but if you PM me I can give the scoop from first hand experience!

I see most of MY comments were made on a classified thread called ISO: Accuquilt GO....or for sale, accuquilt go baby( as I have one for sale)

and for more info you can always check them out at
http://www.checkerdist.com

I have been using Ellison/Sizzix cutters and dies for quilting for over 10 years now! They have been in the biz for nearly 30+ years!
Remember the school and church bulletin boards and all those letters and shapes, cut on Ellison machines...they are still the world's #1 company in schools and churches...

you will never find a big shot pro for $100 that is less 1/2 of my wholesale cost! The big shot pro is the accuquilt equivalent to the studio for less than 1/2 the cost with 10 times the versatility due to the fact you can use ALL makers dies on them!

I cuts with the greatest of ease using only 1 hand, no need to use your other hand to hold it steady like the GO cutter!

I could go on and on, but let me know how much of the real facts you want!

PS, I use mine to cut everything from paper, to metal, to ultrasuede...
Before I posted on Sizzix Westminster Big Shot Pro Quilter's Edition...I did search on this site and there was nothing there...I read over your posts and you didn't even try the Sizzix for Quilter's until Jan 13...I bought mine a couple of days after Christmas...so I am not sure what "real facts" you could have shared with me with respect to this parcticular machine....the fact is, it sounds like you bought a Go because you didn't even know Sizzix was coming out with a Quilter's edition...

I wrote the post to share information I had learned as I researched the machines and to try to help out others who were just as confused as I was, especially about the Sizzix as it is new in the quilting market....

I found some of your comments and the tone of your post somewhat rude...everyone on this board can't possibly read EVERYTHING that EVERY single person post, and really, who cares who posts what when...we are here to share and to learn from one another in a kind and helpful manner....