View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Happy Treadler

I know for a fact that many of you are also kittie lovers here. I got my first kitty about a year or-so ago. We found her outside (lived near a barn where people just dump off kitties all the time). She has several health issues - she's a persian who was 'over bred' so she' has breathing problems, as well as ear problems. She also eats like a squirrel, picking up her food in her little paws to feed herself, because her face is so flat she can't get to her food. She practically drowns herself in her water, and I need to make sure her water bowl is completely full. She's only about 5 pounds and full-grown. SO, my "Boo Kittie" is a very unique creature. She's pure black with orange eyes.

I need advice because Boo is also a naughty kittie, and hubby's not liking it at all, especially in our newly-built home. Boo uses her litter box 'when she feels like it': in fact, I had to buy puppy pads to put NEXT to the litter box because she keep peeing there. Tried all kinds of litter, different boxes, had her tested for urinary problems, etc. etc. She's a bit sneaky, and has even walked into the corner of the living room while we were all there to relieve herself. Either she's a dummie, she's rebellious, or something else, but it's gonna get her kicked out soon if I can't figure her out. I don't believe she can actually smell because of her 'innie' nose, so she's not visiting old spots.

Boo is this loveable little thing who is affectionate and so happy to be here, as you can tell by the picture of her with my son. SO, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trina
Attached Thumbnails attachment-166294.jpe