View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:37 AM
SewExtremeSeams

Joy comes in the morning... I am certain the wind was punched out of me yesterday but this morning everything looks better... even though the circumstances are a little tougher today.

I know Leslie that with your excelllent demonstrations of how things are done that each of ours should turn out beautiful. Wilhelmina, your colors are so popping, I love it. I would love to use your colors.

When I mentioned blue or yellows to my DH he thought that might look really refreshing. With his red/green color blindness he sees yellows and blues best. So, I am sure he and I will look at the Kona shades next time we are in JoAnn's.

Wow, 24 hours can sure make a difference!

Leslie, on the embroidery: are the... well the stitches sorta remind me of chicken feet. Is that due to taking too long of a gap in between stitches? With that type of stitch where you poked your needle in and brought the thread up should be covered by the previous stitch, right? Would more strands cover better? What is the problem in the samples? Not your samples but the ones in the book.

Love you gals, thanks for the encouragement. Just so you know, I don't usually have the wind punched out of me quite like yesterday. :-D LindaAnn