View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
ginnie6

Originally Posted by suezquilts
Originally Posted by ginnie6
ok I've just decided to quit for the day! I've rethreaded, changed needles, changed thread, checked the feed dogs,...everything I could think of. I moved the quilt and put in a practice sandwich.....perfect stitches. So until I can get an 18 needle I am stuck. The quilt is thick....poly blanket for batting and flannel backing. I just don't see why it did one square perfectly and is now balking. Maybe Sue is just being contrary. Whatever i am NOT going to frustrate myself endlessly. If I have to I will pull my other machine out and quilt it on that. Meantime I will piece blocks.
Not sure why you would think I'm being contrary... I am thinking out loud, I am not sure what the dogs do on the machine when you are FMQ. My feed dogs on my DSM are worn and had to be adjusted this past week, so all problems go to the dogs for me. LOL
Best of Luck,
sue

Lol! I hope you find this as amusing as me......I wasn't talking about you! Its a Sunbonnet sue quilt! Sorry I didn't pay any attention to names when I made that post.