Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Zoo

PatriceJ, I was so busy answereing babeeg's post I didn't see yours! Lots of good points, and I have been trying to be scientific about finding out what the problem is...expecialy since glaring at the darn thing isn't working. (Neither does swearing).
To answere you're questions:
- I noticed the problem while I was sewing. Ive been marking the pattern for 4 or 5 blocks, then sewing them, removing the quilt from the machine, cutting loose threads, marking more blocks, and then repeating the whole process.
It was when I had just sew a few blocks and had flipped the quilt over to cut the threads that I noticed the problem.
- I was halfway through a bobbin when the problem started, and had not changed the top thread since beggining. The needle was the same one I started with too, it was brand new.
I'm working on another sewing project right now, a non-quilting one, and will probobly give it another shot later tonight after the machine's had a chance to get over itself. :?

Hey bill's BonBon (hee hee!) If I try doing this with the tension at 2 I get major bird's nests! The quilting I have managed to do right has been with the tension at 9.

Stitching 4Fun, I might be sending you this freakin quilt to finish on your long arm if I can get the machine to behave!!!!!

Thanks again for all the input!
Zoo