View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:47 PM
henryparrish76

Well I couldn't resist going to Joann's after being stuck in the house since the day after Christmas with a particularly nasty stomach virus that I picked up from one of my adorable nieces or nephews. I haven't figured out which one of the 9 gave it to me. But anyways. I was feeling feeling human again and felt it was safe enough to venture from home today since I have been symptom free for 2 days now.

So I get to the store and I found that their notions were 50% off and I decided to pick up a quilting frame that's made out of PVC.

While I was doing that one of the friendly sales associates I talk to all the time when I am in there, Susan, came over and told me that they had some jelly rolls like I was looking for last time. So I made my way over to the table and took what they had left. Of course my eyes caught the fat quarters that were coordinated to the jelly rolls so I picked those up to.

All in all it was a good shopping trip. I had set a budget when I went in of no more than $120 dollars and I stuck to it. Even though there were more things I could have picked up and put into my cart.

I think I did well.
:)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-34823.jpe   attachment-34826.jpe