Old 01-05-2007, 07:07 AM
quiltnurse

Hi fabric addics. I have a room with open shelves and frabics sorted by color and some by designer and others by theme. If i never saw another fabric shop for the rest of my life I colud still leave stuff to my grands. I have 3 machines, one on loan and two set up in the sewing room. I bought this house because of this room,2 walls of open glass and storage under the stairwell. My boyfriend finishe the room for me as a gift on year andthe table is customed to my size.I am short and the commerital tables are too hi. Now that I live alone my cutting board is perminately set up in the dinning room, if some one comes to eat we throw a table cloth over it and sit. I want a quilting machine and that will have to be in the living roon . I also have books and ctafting projects on one wall. My friends tell me it is quilt impressive how orgnized I am, hte room is about 10x15 and was once either a sleeping proch or mud room I am not sure which. I live in Fla, but my ex's family grew up in Ft.Polk. Their name was Allen. got to go nice chatting