Old 09-05-2007, 06:42 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Sharon~
I started using the thing in January of this year. Approximately 7 months. I haven't done that much on it. I would say it has less than 25 hours on it. Probably less than 15. I only stared on my first rag quilt. made a purse, finished a dress, made the 3 mini-minis for SIL...did some embroidery on it...less than a few hours on that part....made a few other SMALL things...

Talked to a woman at Brother. She acted like I knew nothing. Maybe I don't , but she was snooty. Tried to tell me the machine wasn't under warranty, and that I'd had it since 2003! That was the old LS-1520...NO WAY! grrr... I had to argue with her about when I got my machine!

Found out I have to drive to Dunbar which is below Charleston. Charleston is an hour away from here...forget it if I have to go back to pick it up.
OR I can send it to TN and be responsible for all the shipping charges even though it is under warranty.

I'm headed to WM today. I have it in its box. I just don't have the styrofoam stuff that goes around it. Let's see if they will give me a fight bc I'm about ready for one.

BTW...all the gates are shut this morning. The baby will prob. poop between the first and second gate or something. I Never even got my cup of coffee down...it's sitting cold somewhere. I do have a crock pot of brown beans on, so supper is taken care of, mostly.

I will let you all know what happens in a day or two. after I get out of jail. :twisted: