View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:02 AM
wilhelmina

Originally Posted by sunrise450
I am so undecided it is overwhelming. I think I am making a bigger issue of this quilt then it needs. I have all the fabric that I need for the blocks except I can't make up my mind what I want for the background. Even tho' it would be wonderful using a black for the background etc.,I don't want to use black. Mine is going to be used in the spare bedroom and black just wouldn't go in there.
I found a really pretty shade of creamy yellow that I think would look really good. I also have a full bolt of RanLon bleached muslin that I bought last summer when it was on sale that I am considering.
I haven't purchased the yellow yet, I would like to get some feedback on what others are using. I think someone showed some bright yellow that looked fabulous but that is not really me.
The yellow I found is at Connecting Threads and is on clearence and is called custard if any one wants to look.
I hope I haven't rambled on too much, I have a tendency to do that. I think I am forgetting how to spell also! LOL!
Thanks for "listening".
Phyllis
Phyllis,

I like the custard, it would be beautiful with the patterns of this quilt!